Friday, December 30, 2011
I thought that I had a list of goals for 2011, but aside from the house list, I guess I didn't. That's OK, because there's a first time for everything! Here are my goals for 2012. I tried to keep them simple and not give myself too many, because goals can be overwhelming and I wanted to accomplish something! So, without further ado, my goals!
1. Make 13 payments to the mortgage and student loans.
2. Buy new furniture for the family room.
3. Get to my goal weight.
4. Get a promotion at work.
5. Blog (decent posts) regularly.
6. Get off my medication.
7. Participate in the 52 Letter Challenge again (and keep track of the number of letters I write!)
8. Go home for a visit.
9. Take more pictures.
10. Finish my wedding scrapbook! Also, get up-to-date on the day-to-day pictures.
11. Cross stitch 1 stocking.
12. Fully fund our emergency fund (goal: $10,000)
What are your goals for 2012?