Friday, April 15, 2011

Show us your life books!

This week's show us your life at Kelly's Korner is what books are you reading? I'm very excited to see what people are reading...more excited than I am to share what I'm reading!

I have to be honest with you. I'm on a cheesy, chick-lit type of book kick lately. Books are all about getting away, right? Well, I love these books because even though they're cheesy and predictable because they're the perfect escape for me!
Anyway, I'm actually in the middle of two books at the moment. The first is The Undomestic Goddess.


I picked this book up at Half Price Books last week and I love it! It's about a woman who loses her job as a lawyer, and accidentally gets hired as a housekeeper! The only problem is she doesn't even know how to turn on an oven! It's really funny, especially since she has convinced the family she's working for that she's a gourmet chef! And, of course, there's love in it!

The other book I'm reading is, yes, another chick book! It is called Romantically Challenged. I bought the Kindle edition of this book because it was only $2.99. I read it on my iPhone at night, when I don't want to turn on the light because Geoff's sleeping.


This one is also about a lawyer who is in her 30s and busy...too busy to meet someone. She's also very picky and turns down almost every guy she has a date with because of one reason or another. The thing I like about this book is that I don't know who she will fall in love with (because I assume there is going to be someone!)

They're both cute and fun, and that's what I like about them! What are you reading?
This post is linked up to Kelly's Korner.



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...