Thursday, February 2, 2012

Show us your life...singles!!



When I heard that Kelly, from Kelly's Korner was doing another Show us your Life singles, I knew who I wanted to feature! My best friend, Kristin! Kristin and I have been friends for almost 20 years and I just know God is preparing someone awesome for her!

Kristin is 27 and works as a dietitian with prisoners at a state hospital in Boston. She lives in the city now, but wants to move out to the suburbs eventually. She has a great sense of humor and is able to find fun and excitement in the most ordinary things. Kristin prefers lakes over beaches, loves fall in New England, and is a wonderful, caring and trusting friend.
She loves animals, has a particular fondness for chocolate and Mexican food and is versatile; she doesn't mind lounging on the couch or going out and having a good time.



*This is a repost from the previous Show us your Life Singles. I thought it wouldn't hurt to show you all Kristin again! Just in case someone missed her awesomeness last time*

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for free scrapbooking software!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...