Monday, February 6, 2012

Harry Potter Challenge Day 11

Day 11 is what character do you think you're most like?


I had a hard time with this one. I'm not like Hermione, who is smart, and I can't find myself relating to a male character. But I think the character I'm most like is Ginny Weasley.
Ginny is sweet, and caring, but she stands up for herself, too. In the beginning she reminds me of myself a lot at her age...shy, quiet and awkward. Later she definitely comes into herself, and her true personality shows.
I love how fiercely loyal Ginny is, and, at the same time, how independent she can be. She stands up to Harry, telling him how she feels in the last book, even if she backs down and stays behind rather than coming with him. She waits for Harry, likes him all that time, waiting for him to turn around and see her as the young woman she's become.
I may not be exactly like Ginny, but I definitely feel like I have similar traits, and those I don't have, I'd like to.


Who do you relate to the most?


Don't forget to enter my giveaway for some FREE digital scrapbooking software!


Day 1: What's your favorite book? Why?
Day 2: What's your favorite movie? Why?
Day 3: What frustrated you most about the film adaptations?
Day 4: Who is your least favorite female character? Why?
Day 5: Who is your favorite male character? Why?
Day 6: What house are you in?
Day 7: Who is your favorite female character?
Day 8: What do you think would be your favorite lesson?
Day 9: Who is your least favorite male character? Why?
Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows?
Day 11: What character would you say you are most like?
Day 12: What's your favorite ship?
Day 13: What's your least favorite movie?
Day 14: Death Eater or the DA?
Day 15: Who would be your best friend at Hogwarts?
Day 16: Who's your favorite professor?
Day 17: What's your least favorite book? Why?
Day 18: Do you prefer the books or films?
Day 19: What is your favorite chapter?
Day 20: What part of the books always makes you cry?
Day 21: If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be?
Day 22: Are there any scenes you wished would have been put in the films?
Day 23: Nineteen years later. Are you happy how the series turned out?
Day 24: What's your favorite spell?
Day 25: Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand?
Day 26: Who is your favorite villain character? Why?
Day 27: Who is your favorite Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher?
Day 28: What would your patronus be?
Day 29: What is your favorite line in the books?
Day 30: What effect has Harry Potter had on your life?



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...