Every Wednesday (well, almost every Wednesday!) I try to do a post on things I'm grateful for over the past week. This helps keep my mood up...especially in the winter. Give it a try, it helps!
I have to be honest with you all; I'm having a very hard time being grateful today and lately. I'm just feeling run-down, tired, ungrateful and having a pity party for myself. This winter has been unusually hard for both Geoff and I. It has been a winter of sickness for us, and we normally have a very strong immune system! I don't think there has been a time when either one or both of us hasn't been sick since the end of October. So that, combined with several other small factors has served to make me ungrateful lately. So I suppose this week's I'm grateful Wednesday is even more important.
- I'm grateful for my wonderful husband, who went along with my idea of 14 small gifts leading up to Valentine's Day. While I actually gave him small gifts, my wonderful husband gave me numerous small gifts along with flowers delivered to my work and a board game that I love to play! I'm so lucky.
- I'm grateful that I will be seeing my best friend, Kristin in April! We have just finalized the details and I can't wait to see her. It's been way too long.
- I'm grateful that I will also see my family at my sister's graduation in May! It's also been too long since I've seen them, and I look forward to spending time, even if it's only a few days, with my parents and sister.
- As always, I'm grateful that I have a job. Geoff and I have established financial goals for ourselves recently, and we are working diligently towards those goals. Well, we are working towards them. Silly temptations keep getting in our way.
- I'm grateful that this week we are going to be ordering iPhones! I've waited a long time for Verizon to come out with the iPhone and I am so glad they finally did, and that we are able to get them too.