Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Since last month's goals were less than successful, I'm going to try to be more realistic with my goals this month in the hopes that I will complete them.
1. Write a letter every week. (I seem to have fallen off the 52 Letter Challenge wagon lately.)
2. Apply to at least 4 jobs.
3. Keep up with Weight Watchers and consistently lose something (anything!) every week.
4. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week.
5. Blog more often (at least 3 times a week)
6. Find a way to advertise my Etsy shop (preferably cheaply!)
Are you setting goals for June? What are they? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below!