This past weekend was my birthday and in light of that, I thought I'd list 10 things that (most of) you don't know about me!
- I've always loved the idea of walking a dog. When I was little and went to friend's houses with dogs, I always asked if we could take the dog for a walk.
- We grew up with about 3 channels on the TV and, as a result, I love cartoons.
- I still sleep with my childhood blanket (don't judge!)
- Even though I've owned 4 cats that were acquired as kittens, I now refuse to adopt a kitten, thanks to the volunteer work I do through a cat shelter (they just get adopted too quickly, and adults are completely ignored).
- I have to change my sheets every other week, my pajamas every week and my towel every week. The pjs and towels are changed on Mondays and I always change Geoff's too (poor guy).
- I'd rather watch a show on DVD years after it's been off the air than live, because then I'm not held in suspense.
- I love my birthday more than any other holiday in the year.
- I cross stitch
- I have always loved working with kids, and kids have always been drawn to me (I have no idea why though!)
- I hate to branch out and try new things, whether it's food, ice cream flavors or books.
What are some things I don't know about you?