Sunday, October 31, 2010

New series!

Not surprisingly, since we bought a house, Geoff and I aren't exactly rolling in the dough. Unfortunately for us, Christmas is coming up, and that means gifts. While we are happily spending less, cutting back on going out and eating out (for the most part) and buying store-brand items, I'm sure our family would appreciate a little more thought being put into our gifts. I also think they would appreciate gifts in the first place, which means I (as the gift buyer in the family) need to be a little more creative than usual this year.

This brings us to my new (semi-regular) series! Coming soon to a blog near you! How to do Christmas on a (very) tight budget! Lets face it, few people have money to blow right now, and none of us needs something that doesn't really mean a lot to us. I challenge you this year to try and be creative and frugal with your Christmas gifts! I know you can do it!

Disclosure: If you are a member of my family, extended or otherwise, you might not want to read this series as it contains actual gifts I plan on giving this year.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...