Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Target Tuesday!



I'm linking up to Target Tuesday this week! This is the first time I've done this, but it sounded like fun and I didn't have any other ideas so I figured why not?
Since you can blog about anything, I figured I'd link up to home decor! There's plenty of awesome home things that I love at Target!
Color Splash Border Rug {for my living room!}

Entryway Bench {I'd LOVE this for my entryway!}
This Storage bench would be nice too.
This 5-piece outdoor patio set would be awesome as well!

Sadly, at this time, I can only dream, because with our current financial goals we can't afford any of this. Don't worry, I do keep an eye out at Goodwill for anything that could be turned into something awesome (sorry Target!)

What are YOU eying at Target these days?


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...