Here are some of the awesome things we did this past week, in no particular order, while entertaining two moms, a dad, and a sister and brother-in-law:
- Curtained the last room in the house (pictures to come!)
- Went to a Red Sox game and watched the Sox win (yay!)
- Grilled and ate fresh salmon from Pike's Place Market
- Grilled chicken, burgers, veggies and corn on the cob (our grill got a workout!)
- Drank wine, beer and Moxie
- Repaired the outside faucet and a leaky-not-up-to-code bathtub, thanks to my plumber brother-in-law
- Generally had an excellent time with a lot of family.