Thursday, November 17, 2011

Get to know me: Day 19

Something you regret, in great detail


I regret not saving money when I first graduated from college.
It was 2005. I was living at home, paying rent when I felt like it ($50 a week!), not paying for food, water, heat, cable or internet. For the first year I was working at Dunkin Donuts, so I wasn't getting rich, but I definitely would have had the money to save, were I so inclined.
Unfortunately, I wasn't. Of course there weren't any of the financial blogs I read now, but that's no excuse. Granted, had I saved then most of it would be gone by now because I moved across the country, and pretty much used all the savings I had.
I regret it, but I've come to learn that there really isn't anything I can do about it anymore. Those days are gone, and we're saving like mad men these days. I can't go back, and it's something I've had to come to terms with, recently.


What do you regret?




Day 01 - Introduce yourself, in great detail
Day 02 – Your first love, in great detail
Day 03 – Your parents, in great detail
Day 04 – What you ate today, in great detail
Day 05 – Your definition of love, in great detail
Day 06 – Your day, in great detail
Day 07 – Your best friend, in great detail
Day 08 – A moment, in great detail
Day 09 – Your beliefs, in great detail
Day 10 – What you wore today, in great detail
Day 11 – Your siblings, in great detail
Day 12 – What’s in your bag, in great detail
Day 13 – This week, in great detail
Day 14 – What you wore today, in great detail
Day 15 – Your dreams, in great detail
Day 16 – Your first kiss, in great detail
Day 17 – Your favorite memory, in great detail
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday, in great detail
Day 19 – Something you regret, in great detail
Day 20 – This month, in great detail
Day 21 – Another moment, in great detail
Day 22 – Something that upsets you, in great detail
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better, in great detail
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry, in great detail
Day 25 – A first, in great detail
Day 26 – Your fears, in great detail
Day 27 – Your favorite place, in great detail
Day 28 – Something that you miss, in great detail
Day 29 – Your aspirations, in great detail
Day 30 – One last moment, in great detail



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...