It's that time of the month again. Time to look at how well I've done, or haven't done, with my goals!
1. Cook at least 4 times a week. This could be tough, since I haven't been cooking hardly at all lately.
Fail. I hardly cooked at all this month. We did have a busy month, but that's not excuse.
2. Register for whatever tests I need to take to get into school, and complete my application. I'm not sure if this is a lofty goal or not, and it won't be fully complete until I take the WEST-E and WEST-B in November, but we will see.
Also fail, but because I decided not to go back to school. I'll post about that soon.
3. Finish sanding and staining my bedside table. This turned out to be a much bigger task than I thought it would be.
4. Donate at least 2 boxes of stuff to Goodwill. I do love a good purge.
This is terrible. Fail!
5. Make at least $100 babysitting and/or on Ebay and Craigslist. I set this goal at $100 because I have 2 babysitting jobs next week and should get $60 total so setting it for $50 doesn't seem fair :)
Ahh, thank goodness, not a fail. I made a total of $90 babysitting and I finally sold my other table on craigslist, so I got $40 for that! $130 isn't bad at all, I don't think!
How did you do this month? Hopefully better than me!