Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Goals

I kind of fell off the goal wagon for a month or so, but I'm back on track now! There are plenty of things I need to get done, so I'm writing them all out, to hold myself accountable.



  1. Lose 4 pounds. I'm totally on a roll with weight loss, and I want to keep it up! A pound a week seems reasonable.
  2. Go to the gym 3 times a week. Related to the weight loss goal, obviously.
  3. Get the Freecycle chairs out of the garage. I'm rehabbing them, but the problem is that my garage is cold, and that's the only place I can work on them.
  4. Buy patio furniture. I've been asking for patio furniture for a year, but it just isn't in the budget. Instead I'm saving my babysitting money, and hope to have enough by the end of the month! I have my furniture all picked out and everything!
  5. Have 8 no spend days. That's 2 days a week. It's difficult to have these days with two people spending, but if we can work together and agree on days, I know Geoff and I can do it.
Do you have goals this month? What are they?


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...