Monday, May 24, 2010

The end of the Internet

Have you ever been browsing and poking around online and realize that there is nothing else for you to look for? That every site you usually frequent you've hit, you've checked your Google Reader, caught up on your webcomics, played Farmville on Facebook...and there is nothing left?
That's how I feel.

Well, to be perfectly honest, I partially feel this way because I don't have a computer at the moment. Sadly, my computer turned on this morning, but the screen did not! A visit to the wonderful folks at the Genius Lab in the Apple store, and we determined that the video card needed to be replaced. They checked it in, and took it for 1-3 days. Unfortunately for me, I leave to go down to visit Geoff's family in 2 days. So I decided now was as good a time as any to take an internet break.

Before you unsubscribe from my blog, however, don't worry! I will be back, probably next Tuesday once I get my computer back and am home again. And I'll have a few exciting things to post about then, too! Just, until then, I need an internet break.
So I'll see you in a week!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...