Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July Goal Review

July's goals were a mixed bag of success. I'm not thrilled with the results, but I suppose that's what goals are for, the push you into doing them!
Here's July, in review:

1. Stick within our budgets on Mint.com (why is this so difficult??)
I want to say this is a failure, because for the most part it is, however we are getting better and only a few budgets were over this month.

2. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week (this was successful last month, lets keep it up!)
This is a 50% fail. We did it for 2 weeks of this month!



3. Participate in the July Food Stamp Challenge successfully.
Success! With about $4 left over!

4. Apply to at least 4 jobs. (Keep it up until I find a new one!)
Also a success. I even found a library job to apply to!

5. Socialize with friends outside of work (and bible study) at least 4 times. (This may be cheating since we have a company picnic scheduled and a cookout on the 4th!)
Um, outside the preplanned company picnic and cookout, nope. So, 50% completed?

Did you set goals in July? How did you do? I hope it was better than me!



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...