Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nothing says unemployed like a thrift store puzzle!


This past week, in an effort to get out of the house and explore, I visited a small thrift store in my town. I've been looking for a small bench for our entry way, and also a standing coat rack for the coats we use most often and thought this store might have something I could use. Alas, it didn't have what I was looking for, but it did have an excellent puzzle for $1! There were several options, so I figured if I like this one, I'll take it back (this store takes donations too) and get another one. They also have several old board games like Life and Mall Madness for under $5 that I thought I might check out next time. Nothing like some cheap entertainment!
By the way, I've done all that on the puzzle since Thursday! With no help from Geoff, because he's not that interested, but plenty of help from the cat. She's a little too interested!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...